Wednesday, July 02, 2008

My birthday celebration at school ...

I told Mommy I wanted to give party packs to all my friends in class .... like Kyle and Kaelyn ... so Mommy prepared 15 packs, including one for Ms Nadia and she bought me a cake to share with my friends which looked nice on the out side but not so in the inside ..I do not like cream ..bleghhhhhh ...
My cake ... what's wrong with having a blue princess ...once in a while?




Uuuuu ... matches ..very dangerous .... I hate them!!




A baby brother or a baby sister doesn't matter ... as long as i get to be Kak Long!!!




Ms Nadia giving a slice to Kaelyn


Party packs ..all ready to be distributed ....


The contents of the party pack ....


My classmates enjoying and maybe pretending to enjoy the cake ... :p


My classmates ... can you spot me?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boleh tanya...kat mana you beli all those stuff??
I need to prepare for my kid's b'day at their kindy next month

amira shasmeen said...

Hi Yatie .. Thanks for dropping by ..Heh heh ....kedai-kedai kat Chow Kit tu ..kena rajin jalan sikit ...email me at lyzaghazali@yahoo.com ..