Friday, March 18, 2005

Of my tooth and rocks .......

And today, mommy, being the KPC woman that she is .. stuck her bacteria-infested finger in my mouth and slid it along my lower gums and found out that i had cut my first tooth ... which she then coolly ...screamed to daddy of her newfound "finding" ... Then I had another bacteria infested finger forcing itself into ma mouth. Aiyerrrrr ... could 've sworn that they would have jumped up and down if not for the many people around them. Some more tak puas hati, mommy tried to pry open mouth .. now to see ..ma tooth to no avail .. and of course daddy could not miss the opportunity of showing off. Hrmmmppphh ... Mommy was rattling off to dad that now she had to brush my tooth lah ... wipe lahh .. use towel to clean ma gumslah .... Whylahhhh ...

Much to mums chagrin , I showed off to Tok Ngah that I could eat .. no problem .. licked the whole platter clean .. but only that one time. Mum macam biasalah .. sooo .. excited ...

Then .. macam nak bagi can .. so people cud praise me somemore ..(wah!!! so many things i did in this one day!!!), I showed them that i could go on all fours and rock n roll ... ha ha ...

No comments: