Friday, April 15, 2005

My controversial mobile ...

Now, take a closer look at the mobile mom made me ... She wanted to buy me one , even before I was born and pestered daddy to do so .. but somehow .. it never got done. See, mommy had stopped working so she did not have the money to buy me a fancy one. She decided to DIY one for me. Having accomplished this feat within 10 minutes or so, she suddenly took a long hard look at the cloth pegs which became the deco on the mobile. Lo and behold ..the cute teddy bears she thot that I would be staring at turned out to be little piggies ...WAHHHHHH. Tok bought them from donno where, thinking that they were teddy bears indeed. So .. so mom decided to throw them away and it has been almost nine months since she said so... It will go down tonite ...!!!! Posted by Hello

No comments: