Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wempit .....

I like ..
in the blazing hot sun. I take turns with Mommy. No ..no ...obviously not on the bike. I get to 'wempit' once then I have to follow Mommy shopping ..then I get to go on the bike again .. or on better days ..Daddy will accompany me and leave Mommy to venture into the jungle of factory outlets at Harbour Town. More often than not, she'll always get something for me or else she'll appear with some strange looking gadget for the kitchen ... like the pineapple-ring cutter that she bought ..Huh???? (Pikcher later 2nite)

2 comments:

mama23beas said...

Wow...you'd been to Sydney, lucky girl! But Auntie green with envy..

amira shasmeen said...

Heh heh .. I am oso envious of your fun trips and your upcoming-hopefully-jadi trip to Scotland ..