Friday, February 08, 2008

Picnic at Lake Gardens ..

Before I update my stories and pixes of my trip to Ozzie, let me tell you what I did this evening. Daddy brought us (mom and I) for a fun time at Lake Gardens.



There was also Baba, Auntie Annie, Haykal, Daddy Lan, Iman, Achoo, Uncle Arn, Auntie Effie, Uncle Ja, Adam, Auntie Siti and Uncle Fahmi, Auntie Ada and Uncle Heri. Food was in abundance. There was nasi lemak, meehoon goreng, pita bread, salad and roast chicken, tuna sandwich, caramel and strawberry and peach panacotta (with a touch of lavender) ..heh heh .. Ala ala Nigell$ Laws0n ...




The above picture was taken after all my dear aunties' and uncles' (mom and dad included) tummies were filled to the brim .. and I then slowly asked Mommy .." dah baca doa ke????" Ish ish ish ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm....
comel nye baby acu (not achoo)...
rindu kat die...hehehe
babies achoo pon sgt comel....
sume comel...kakak ada...abg ahry pon comel...
ada potong rambut???
:)
nanti kite buat cam gini lagi k bile sy dah blk sane...
ske lake garden...
tp kitorg slalu pegi mlm2...
best xde org!!

amira shasmeen said...

Hi Wita ..welcome .. Memang sume comey ...and mulut masing2 pun dah boleh tahan! Haru .... Jadik ke awak nak balik bulan 3 ni?

Kalau malam2 tak ada org awam ..tapi hati2 .... Sekarang ni kat Mesia macam2 org ada .. but we will definitey go again ..Seronot ....