Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hello ...from Sydney


Hiya friends .. hello from Sydney. I have lots and lots of stories to tell and lots and lots of photos to upload ..later ..when i come back. I am now at Sydney Airport waiting for my flight to Brisbane. We will be there for 7 nites. Internet connection is difficult aka expensive here .. so I only get to update my blog like now ..where i get free connection at the airport. Starbucks doesn't have free wifi like in Malaysia. :(
The weather has been fantastic. The sun has been shining down on us and the weather is kinda cool. Shiok betul. My staple food here is chips and gelato ..vanilla, wildberries, strawberry, coffee ..mmmmm.
Til later ..take care everybody


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why she doing hakka? got confused ah and wrong flight to new zealand? hehehheehe.

opsiedaisy said...

can't wait to see more pix! :)

oh by the way if you have time, can you email to me the mee rebus tulang recipe (before you come back)...:)

amira shasmeen said...

auntie lis ... mommy said the same thing too. That's why she posted the pikcher.

Achoo ... tunggu ahhhhhh .. Sedap dak mee rebus ur MIL masak?

opsiedaisy said...

Sedap jugak. Next time Mummy Amira pulak...hehe