Sunday, January 25, 2009

The big sister in me!!!!!

I simply love being a big sister. So many people have been telling mommy that I have a difficult time adjusting to a newcomer in the family. So far, that has yet to be proven true. My problem, or maybe it is more of Mommy's problem is that I love him so much and will try to hug and smother him with kisses at every opportunity.... sleeping or not .....


The situation is made a bit more difficult because bb Aaqil is slighly jaundiced and he has to undergo phototherapy at home....but I want to play with him ...sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mommy and Daddy only managed to cover his eyes with the Zorro mask only once. The failed miserably in their future attempts. So the rental company, who already knew that this problem would exist, came up with a neat solution ....




No comments: