Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am now in K1 Puffin

Just to put on record ... I am now in K1 Puffin ... up high on the 3rd floor .. Mommy and Dadi sent me on the first day of school which was on the 5/1/2009. I have a new teacher. Her name is Ms Ladyana. She seems nice. Ms Nadia was more of a bubbly character.... hmmmm ... we shall see ...

My old classmates who joined me from Nursery canary were Andrew and Caitlin. Alyssa is no longer with P&J, neither is Hyun Moo. I heard he has gone back to Korea. Rania and a few others are still in Nursery. Kyle and Kaelyn are in another class. Oh well ... I still get to see them anyway.

On the 2nd day, it was only Dadi who sent me up. Mommy was too tired to walk up 3 flights of stairs and it has been like that, ever since.

Dadi picks me up from school ..until further notice. Next week ...?????? ...actually I am not too sure what wil happen when baby Aaqil arrives .... again ...we shall see .....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miya told to Lan that apparently Mumy has a choice:

1. Whether to deliver Miya's baby brother on Tuesday, or,

2. Go to cupcake class on Tuesday and deliver Miya's baby brother on Thursday.

Apparently the choice was not too difficult. The cupcakes WON!!!

Anonymous said...

Wats with the Bunga Raya avatar???

Haahaa ... ilmu cupcake untuk Aaqil nyer benefit jugak nanti ...get as much knowledge as possible, nanti dah susah nak bergerak dah!!!!!!!!!!! :P