Monday, February 28, 2005

8 months today ...

Well, almost ... February doesn't have the 29th .. so, I declare myself 8 months today. I have high fever today. Mom is at wits at as what to do. I was sick for the whole last month. Every Monday was spent visiting Dr A. I did get better but the cough came back coz mom got it, daddy got it, tok got it and achoo ,too. I haven't been eating properly, either. Infact, I just hate anything that comes to my face. Mom tried feeding me this icky, gooey, yucky, slimy stuff she calls banana. Ergghhhhhh .... I donno what I like either.

6 comments:

5xmom.com said...

Awww...poor baby. Hope everyone get well soon! Take care!

amira shasmeen said...

Gee .. tks Lil ... Anyway, at present moment can only curi2 come here ... other opportunity .. read people's blog. Then when the time comes to update, bb sure come up with something ...*sigh*

Mumsgather said...

Hope bb gets well soon. My bb also got fever since Saturday :-(

amira shasmeen said...

Hope ur bb recovers fast, too. And hope your toothache has dissappeared ..Can, right ..??

Anonymous said...

BB hope you have a speedy recovery

amira shasmeen said...

Dear A&A's mom (S??)..TQ. She has kinda recovered.