Wednesday, February 23, 2005

What today??

Mommy has been so busy looking after me .. Stuffing medicine in my mouth, changing my soiled diapers, playing with me ... Luckily Tok is around to help mum amuse me. I hate it when I am left alone for so long.

I refused to sleep in the afternoon today. I want to make up for my lost (playing) time. I donno what mom was thinking when she kept drugging me. I bet she wanted to complete this blog .. heh ..heh .. no chance.

I love it when I 'demonstrate' something new. They get so excited. Adults are really wierd. I wanted to go to the balcony to touch the leaves and play with the dust and sand on the floor but Tok quickly grabbed me and put me on the silly mattress .. waaaaa .. Mom even created this blog specifically to record my milestones .. Thanks to Auntie Lilian.

Mommy tells people that I haven't started crawling coz I have a heavy bum. How dare she? Just look at hers ..and Tok's and the rest of the clan ...

My mom's thots are jumping all over the place tonite. She has a lot to tell ...but I am greedy. I want her for myself. I love the warmth of mommy next to me but she keeps on pulling her nippies out of my mouth when she thinks I'm deep in sleep.. Danngggg .. Bagi canlah ... I'll make some more sounds in another hour .. then she'll come running to me with her leftie in one hand ... "susu ..susu ..", she will sing, and then shove it in my mouth ...mmmmmmmmmm *grin*.

Mommy was very happy yesterday. She has been helping Auntie Jiej in her breastfeeding journey. I overheard her telling AJ that I was brought into this world for many reasons and one of 'em was to help AJ and Auntie M in their BF journey. AJ told mommy that Baby NZ, who is almost 1 month old, went to see her pead and was told that her weight was above average and AJ's worry about not having enuff milk was laid to rest. Yayyyyy!!!!!

Hmm .. tomorrow will be another exciting day for me.


P/s .. today I showed the world that I could suck in ma cheeks ..:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes shasimi you are truly a blessing to us all.

Auntie Jiej