Sunday, October 12, 2008

Homework anyone ????

We had just got back from visiting Dadi's other long lost Uncle in Permatang Buluh when Aunty Tok Su reminded Ina that she had to complete her homework. Ina was soooo soooo tired . Aunty Tok Ngah decided to help Ina but Ina was too tired even to keep her eyes open.

I immediately seized the opportunity and asked Aunty Tok Ngah whether I could complete the work for Ina and she said I could.Yipeeee...!!!

Aunty Tok Ngah taught me what to do ... Easy peasy lemon squeezy ... nothing that I couldn't do ...

A little colour here ..
Ooppppssssss ... erase erase erase .....


One line there ...

DONE ............

..... and Ina could happily submit her homework to her teacher the next morning ..... and the next time she gets to get on stage again to receive her best student award for Year One at SK Jawi ....she better drag me along ..........

No comments: