Thursday, July 07, 2005

Have your cake and eat it!!!!



Ain't my cake pretty? Mommy got this idea from Auntie Joji. Buy your favourite cake and buy some pretty plastic figurines then stick 'em on!! Abang Naim had a cake with 30 Ultramen doing stunts on his cake. After he blew out the candles, everybody grabbed an Ultraman each and ran off. Nobody bothered about the cake except for the adults who had the "brownie" with ice cream. No need to buy expensive birthday cake which nobody eats after that!!


Anyway , pls click here for some of the photographs taken on my birthday. A few of the photos have the copyright thingy on them, most of them don't. She (mommy,of course) was happily copying and pasting the thingy when suddenly everything went beserk (using PS) and sudah tak jadi.

I must tell you about my birthday celebration .. later .... now, daddy is calling mommy to go to sleep ... and I will also be calling her in a while for my midnite snack ...... yum yum ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hepi besdey !!!! u my little hompeett...hope u enjoy your first celebration party ... sorry to keep the party to the last minute..

::dedi::

amira shasmeen said...

Welcome dedi ...welcome dedi ....;). TQ so much for the party ... I don't know about anybody else but I really enjoyed myself ..I love you

amira shasmeen said...

TM, of course can. I oso got this idea from my friend. Cut cost. Can buy the figures at pasar malam ma. Glad u like it!!!

But I have to tell you that the cake tastes really horrible ..ultimately blurghhhh .. White Chocolate Macademia from SR. Never tried it be4. I only chose this cake becoz of the whitish yellowish background that I knew was going to turn out nicely in the photograph ... :P

mama23beas said...

Aiyah...next time go for layered choc cake (can't remember the name pulak). One of the most expensive in SR. Had it both for Bea1 and Bea2 3rd and 1st b'day in jan. Everyone gave thumbs-up, even hubby who does not like choc.
Anyway...it really looks good in the pics, glad that the party went well!

amira shasmeen said...

Mama22beas, I think I know the cake. We had it for my mom's birthday earlier. Ni saja gatal nak cake yg 'tanah putih'. Rasa belakang kira :P. Yes, the party went very well, thank you, despite on very very short notice!!