Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wanna ride in my car.....s?

I simply love my car rides. I know mommy keeps many one dollar coins in her purse. She asks everybody to keep them and give them to her because she says they are not easy to come by. She even asks Daddy to go and get them from the bank. Yippee ....... more car rides to come.



Here is another one of me. Both were taken at One Utama. I overheard Mommy telling Daddy that before they had me, Mommy could never understand why some parents were always obliging their children's request and 'tantrums' to go on these machines. She says that she always thot these machines had always been such a rip-off. I don't know what she means.

If I see one and Daddy or Mommy doesn't or purposely doesn't look at it ... I will arch my back and tell them that I have spotted one (read:uuuuhhhhhh). I don't scream but I tell them politely. Daddy is more obliging than Mommy ..... but Tok is better...


and more of my collections .....

1 comment:

amira shasmeen said...

bsbabe, thanks for dropping by. Babies are absolutely adorable, aren't they? Wait till they grow up ..! :)