Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My records ...then and now ...


Funny, this blog is supposed to be about my developments .. but not much, huh! I just need to put this down and get it over and down with, before Tok hounds me... My records when I was born :


and the updates to date ....

I can crawl very fast

I can't walk, yet .. but then Mommy and Daddy also started walking at 1yr 2 mths ..so???

I have 4 teeth ... first lower set appeared on 13th March 2005 and the second upper set appeared on the 13th June 2005. I bite my Mommy's nippies when I get annoyed with her or just for the fun of it .. ;)

I got my MMR shot on the 30th June 2005. I am due for my Chicken pox vaccination on the 29th of July ..uhggghhhh .. another one ....

I don't eat much .. just whatever is on the floor .....There was one day, when Mommy was totally freaked out like I've never seen before. My mouth was oozing with a red substance, like blood .... Mommy nearly fainted. She didn't know that I quietly bit on a blood capsule which was left lying on the table. They thot I couldn't get my tiny hands on it!! Ha ha .. But I didn't like what happened next. She took a huge syringe and kept pumping it sideways in my mouth to wash out everything. My little teeth were like dracula's ... all red. She was practically hysterical ... and near tears .. I heard her asking Daddy whether to go to the hospital or not, got chemical or not, poisonous or not. Daddy was just laughing it off much to Mommy's annoyance. Daddy is always the cool one.. That's what I love about him. He said it was edible ..not for babies of, course ... ;P

I can say TOK, DIDI .. Mommy can wait ....... Whatever I say , she comes to me .. so what is the difference whether I call her or not ...

I know when to shout for Mommy to pick me up from the bed and not jump down ...(PHEW!!!)

I love my car rides ...

I love my at least twice a day baths

Oh, yes .. I love stopping at traffic lights .....

I am very good at turning my toys upside down

I hate seeing blocks stacked up .. so, I tear 'em down.

I will try and update more .. off to have my lunch ..

No comments: