Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It wasn't easy .....

Last Thursday, Dadi picked me up from school but Mommy was no where to be seen. That was a bit strange coz Mommy told me that she did not have to go to The C*urve as she was fasting. Hmmm ...???

Dadi drove straight to office and then I saw her .... I used to visit this place frequently before I started going to school but not anymore, so, I was pleasantly surprised when Mommy told me to sit on 'my' chair ..which was unlike all the other chairs in the place .....

This was what had happened ..







Then, Dadi drove us to Ikano but strangely enough He only parked by the side of the road and I was told to stay in the car with Dadi coz Mommy said she had to run inside very quickly to get something and when she came back, she had this cute hairband for me .... hmmmmm????

Dadi drove to BK DriveThru and bought me my lunch ... I was asked to eat in the car .... hmmmmm??? ..

Dadi drove back to office and Mommy made me change to my favourite PPG dress ... and she put on my hairband and powdered my face ...(the whole works actually ... foundation, powder, blusher, gloss and all ...)

I kept on asking her what was actually happening and she said "Auntie Shasha is coming to see you." Who is this Auntie Shasha?", I wondered.

Soon after, Auntie Shasha came with Auntie Nisa ..and this was what happened ...



It wasn't so easy at first as I did not know them and they were asking me to do funny funny things .. smile, hold the computer, lift my chin etc etc ..and I couldn't take it anymore so, I bawled my eyes out ..not easy at all .....


I was better a bit later on .... and this was the result

My dear Uncles and Aunties ..you can have a peep here if you want to .....

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mia!!

Congratulations.. keep it up.

amira shasmeen said...

Thanx (Pak Ngah) Lan ....

opsiedaisy said...

Hehe i was waiting for this post. Good job! :)

Anonymous said...

Tks Achoo ..and we are waiting for Nia .......

Shasha said...

Hii Mia...auntie must say thank you so much to you bcoz of your sweeeeetttt pose...tq darling Mia!:-)

Auntie Shasha.

ms lolli said...

hi mia..
you should be a model when you grow up nanti..hehehe..

good job mia =)

mama23beas said...

Mia...you really have 30 pairs of shoes? Frankly that exceeds the number of what I have for my whole 36 years of life!
Anyway, tell mommy Auntie Ros was not the one who did the references, Auntie Shasha found you in my blog, and started bugging me to contact you!
Anyway, all of you really look great in the pics.

amira shasmeen said...

Hi Auntie Shasha .. your most welcome .. I do hv to apologize for the late warm up sessions tho' ..:D ...do you hv the softcopies of the other photos taken? Kalau ada ...Miya nak boleh???

Who?Me? ....Tks..however I will definitely have to ask Dadi ..:)

Auntie Ros ..tq from all of us... and yes, i do hv 30 current wearable pairs of shoes .. and counting ...:D. Mommy and Dadi(especially) do not know how to say no to my 'rengekan' ...

amira shasmeen said...

Aunty who?Me?? ..did not realise it was you ..Thanks for dropping by ..:D

Anonymous said...

first time commenting... imagine that!!!. anyways, congratulations on being on the front page...

PAK LANG

amira shasmeen said...

Hi Pak Lang aka Baba ..welcome and thank you ...

Shasha said...

Ok Miya...auntie shasha will ask auntie nisa if she's willing to give a softcopies to u..anyway I can print a black n white photo in A4 paper if u want....nak ke? nanti auntie simpan untuk Miya ek..daa..

♥♥♥♥ dilaBanGi ♥♥♥♥ said...

Hi Mia....conratulations...
Nice blog