Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Horrors of all horrors ....

Two incidents ....
First incident happened a few days ago ...
Me : Mommy ..... you donno I eat whaaaaattttttttt ....
Mommy : What??????
Me : Secrettttttttt .......
Mommy : Open your mouth ..lemme see
Me : Dadi punya WHITE RABBIIIIIIIITTTTTT!!!!!
Mommy : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Take it out! Spit it out!
She scared the daylights out of me. I wonder why she reacted as such.
Mommy : Miya .... it's 'basi' ... buang Miya ....
I tried to spit it out but the silly thing got stuck between my teeth ..so I tried to dig it out with my fingers and it finally came loose. Of course, I was terribly upset.
Me : Mommy, next time Mommy beli lagi tau ....
Tok said to Dadi that maybe if the Doctors had to operate on Dadi ... they will find a melamine plate or two on Dadi's kidney ...
Mommy then threw away the whole container of White Rabbit ... Dadi's favourite ..... so sad .......
The 'horrorest' incident happened last night ...
We were Raya shopping at Ju*sco with Mak Ngah and my cousins from PD when I felt I had to go and pass urine. Off I went with Mommy.
Mommy brought me to the huge toilet which was specially designed for the handicapped, pregnant mommies, children and babies. I did my thing and then felt that I had to do something 'bigger'. A couple of minutes later, I was done ....
Mommy proceeded to flush the toilet ... and then it happened ....
The water level rised and ......rised .....and ...rised ...and Mommy was like ...."Oh noooooooooo ..." then ... "Run Miya .....runnnnnnnnn ....." the water actually spilled over the toilet seat .. wetting the floor ..and it seemed like it would never stop .....like in a very very very bad dream ...with my earlier 'contents' and all on the floor...... sheeeessssshhhhhh ...
Out side the toilet, the was an uncle in light green who told Mommy ..."Kak, itu toilet sudah rosak!!!!" ...."Thank you ...." and Mommy made me run with her again to find Dadi ... "Cepat Miya ....cepattttttttt" .....

3 comments:

opsiedaisy said...

Haha...funny lei...

Shasha said...

Aiseh...so horror and very scary huh..next time make sure Miya melabur kat tempat yang x rosak ek..hihi

amira shasmeen said...

Achoo ...funny later ..scary first ...

Shasha....memang horror and scary lah Aunty ....