Monday, September 08, 2008

It's that time of the year again!!!!!!

My favourite time of the year coz Mommy lets me help her bake cookies. Mommy and Dadi don't eat during the day. They only eat in the evening when maghrib arrives. However, now, Mommy sometime eats during the day coz she says baby is hungry ...

The picture below was taken two years ago ... The following year, Dadi bought for mommy stuff to bake cookies and they remained in the fridge until reaching their expiry date ... I know for sure that the flour ended up as cokodok ..or cucuq udang ..which I have learned to like ...



This year, I am old enough to do many things by myself. Mommy lets me roll out the dough ...(Mommy actually allows me to sieve the flour, control the cake mixer .. (her precious K*nwood Ch*f M*jor) and beat the egg yolks),


press out the cookies,


egg wash,


put sprinkles on the dough,


and voila .....the finished yummy product ....which i took to school ...



Then, I helped Mommy put the finishing touches on her cookies. Mommy used to sell them a long time ago ...before I came along ..no longer ...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cepat nye buat kuih raya.... anyway i'm yati from sawanila.com

amira shasmeen said...

Nak kena cepat ...selalunya kalau buat hujung2 tu ..kecohnya lebih ...:)..