Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Preparing for Raya ...

One of my favourite places of visits, apart from *buying shoes* ... is to see Uncle Hayroll ....

Mommy discovered him last year, after her previous seamstress made a disaster out of her baju kurungs. His outlet is in Pasar Rakyat, Medan MARA. Mommy was quite pleased with his work, so, we went to visit him again this year. I love to have my measurements taken ..makes me feel so grown up ..like Mommy.

Hmmm ..my measurements have surely increased as compared to last year .. This year's theme is kinda olivish greenish colour. I wanted pink but Mommy and Dadi would have none of that ... Mommy thinks it would be fun walking around wearing the same mother-daughter baju kurung ... duh ...... For Mommy's sake, I hope I would last longer in the baju kurung before I change into something which is more me .... and I am wondering whether I will actually be getting more "new me-s"......???? *pray pray pray*.....

4 comments:

opsiedaisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
opsiedaisy said...

no baju raya for me this year...got Hayrol's last yrs baju haven't worn but def cannot muat by this raya :P

amira shasmeen said...

well dear ..if you can fit into last year's baju .... there must be definitely sumthin' wrong, dearie ...:P ... but ah ..you never know what can happen in two weeks .... kalah Jane Fonda .....

Anonymous said...

hhehe yes yes....bf every 30 mins..that'll work...baby also become Michelin Baby hehe